How to turn on an S2 with a broken power button
Galaxy S2 Repair Disassembly & Assembly   Screen Replacement
Galaxy S2 Repair Disassembly & Assembly Screen Replacement
Samsung Galaxy. Note 1.2.3. S.S2. S3. S4. S5 How To Fix Power Button EASY
Samsung Galaxy. Note 1.2.3. S.S2. S3. S4. S5 How To Fix Power Button EASY
S3 Power Button Repair   My Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Turns Itself On Then Off
S3 Power Button Repair My Samsung Galaxy S3 SIII Turns Itself On Then Off

Did this video help you?

Mr Goldfish: Thanks for this video, I have a GS4 and the power button is causing the phone to reboot over and over again. So since I don't have all this equipment, I will just remove the power button. I at least know what it takes, thanks.

maremas: I have the same problem with my t989d, tomorrow phone goes into service!

Preston Ren: Fully appreciate your effort, but realizing how oils and creams from user hands are easily transfer and leach into the power switch, perhaps in another video do you recommend resolution attempt by simply using fine spray contact leaner and compressed air for keyboards and such? I have and have used soldering pencils and guns, but I know of no one who has one of the hot air devices you demonstrate. Can sw be removed using a soldering pencil?

Jose Esquivias: thank you so much for the reply.your video is very helpful.

Jose Esquivias: hi I'm learning how to solder so the Flux is used to remove old solder and solder paist is to resolder?what causes the solder not to stick? thank you very much for the video.

Kent M: @steverrada Great info here. Can you update this link in the description below your video as it is no longer working: "Picture showing which pins form the contact closure: vsoh.com/a0:contactpins.png/

Matt: Hey man great video, but I have a question. Is it possible to remove this power switch and replace it with a different momentary switch by running wire from the new switch to these solder pointsa few inches away? I need to mount a phone in a display case type thing and the power switch needs to be located on the casing of the mount, would this be a problem? How would I do it?

guyanesechick75: Hi Steve did you shut down your store?

nuttymegz21: Hi Steve.  I used this tutorial to repair my galaxy s2 and the instructions were flawless.  I found everything needed for the repair on Ebay.  It took me a couple tries to get it right, but it sure beats spending $$$$ on a new phone!  Thank you for such a superb video!

Jave Rosales: Hello Steve, what celsius is the setting when reflowing the button to place?

index: Hey, I have the same phone and it keeps restarting but I'm 100% sure that it's not a power button problem.. It starts itself alone, but the restarting cycle started only when I turned my phone off 1 day... I tried everything, factory reset, wiping cache.. It doesn't want to load to the main lock screen. It keeps restarting.. When I remove the battery, and put it back in, the phone doesn't start by itself. I cannot load safety mode, because the 4 buttons at the bottom don't light up when the phone is off... If you could help me, that would be great! :)

BHayes82: I ordered the button from you, used this video and pulled it off, thank you very much.

Kyle Channel: Loved the bg music

Dagoberto Cabrera: I like the instructions. Thanks!

Growly: Too bad your store is closing, Steve. I am currently experiencing this problem with my T-989 and wish you could change my switch.

BigApple john: I watched several videos for Galaxy S2 power button repair and selected eBay replacing power switch service from Steve. The process was easy, clear and the service was professional. It fixed the problem, now I have a functional phone, thanks Steve. For those who may have similar power switch problems with Galaxy S2 phones it is highly recommended to use Steve's service. 

NikyRipy: Do you sell the switchS?

tko: athing it that now work and some time go of ogaing by self and whend i put to chayer it go on ogaing t you brother i go to check thad

tko: hi brother i go probleme my phone galaxy s2 t989 the phone sontime go of by it self and staring vibration and go i puch the button it tray to go on and go of ogain and sond time puch the button it go on can you hell what it the probleme ok t you

spinn360: Hi Steve,  First thanks for the video!  Second, I just received the switch from you I ordered on eBay but when I compare it to the existing switch, the one you sent me is larger and the points don't match up to the board correctly like in this video.  I am going to send you an ebay message, but it seems to be possibly the wrong switch.  It says 4.75 mm on the package.    
Rating:
Samsung Power Switch Repair Fix Replacement Galaxy S2 t989 5 out of 5

Featured Video

How to Insulate Walls

Samsung Power Switch Repair Fix Replacement Galaxy S2 t989