Galaxy S2 Repair Disassembly & Assembly   Screen Replacement
Galaxy S2 Repair Disassembly & Assembly Screen Replacement
Samsung Galaxy S2 Power and Volume Button Repair i9100 HD   MobileRepairDirect
Samsung Galaxy S2 Power and Volume Button Repair i9100 HD MobileRepairDirect
Power Button Repair Replacement Sprint Samsung SPH-D710 Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4G
Power Button Repair Replacement Sprint Samsung SPH-D710 Galaxy S2 Epic Touch 4G

Did this video help you?

Kyle Channel: Loved the bg music

Dagoberto Cabrera: I like the instructions. Thanks!

Growly: Too bad your store is closing, Steve. I am currently experiencing this problem with my T-989 and wish you could change my switch.

BigApple john: I watched several videos for Galaxy S2 power button repair and selected eBay replacing power switch service from Steve. The process was easy, clear and the service was professional. It fixed the problem, now I have a functional phone, thanks Steve. For those who may have similar power switch problems with Galaxy S2 phones it is highly recommended to use Steve's service. 

javier perez: 7:57 :-( now what 

NikyRipy: Do you sell the switchS?

tko: athing it that now work and some time go of ogaing by self and whend i put to chayer it go on ogaing t you brother i go to check thad

tko: hi brother i go probleme my phone galaxy s2 t989 the phone sontime go of by it self and staring vibration and go i puch the button it tray to go on and go of ogain and sond time puch the button it go on can you hell what it the probleme ok t you

spinn360: Hi Steve,  First thanks for the video!  Second, I just received the switch from you I ordered on eBay but when I compare it to the existing switch, the one you sent me is larger and the points don't match up to the board correctly like in this video.  I am going to send you an ebay message, but it seems to be possibly the wrong switch.  It says 4.75 mm on the package.    

Vasily Suslov: Hi, are you still offering the repair service? The listing on Ebay for it is inactive.

Son Goku: I also have another question. My brothers phone has a problem with his charging port. I saw your listing and you mentioned it. Could you please describe the issue? And what caused it?

Son Goku: thanks man I just purchased the service. Now I just gotta send it in

David Miranda: Seen you refurbish galaxys want to buy mine? It has the power button problem

Mayling Chen: I got a question is my motherboard broken or is there something else wrong on my Samsung galaxy s2 cause it was having all those symptoms that you said. I took it apart kinda used some tools to see if I could just tighten the power button but now the power button is completely dead do you know what I can do cause I took it to the nearest repair place they put on a new button but it still doesn't work but free of charge to me 

unknownally: I can't find solder paste anywhere. I bought one from eBay and it says solder paste flux. Everytime I look, flux. Help!

Saad Salman Zia: Where are you located in IL?
I opened mine up but I don't have soldering tools to put in a new switch.

Anil Philip: Steve, I have a T989 S2 with these symptoms. Can I drop off the phone? I live in Palatine IL.

bathingape915: Great video. Highly respectable that you would share a full tutorial video for the average diy-er that might not be able to afford to take it to a professional. I was looking for ways to just reassign the button to one of the volume buttons but came across this. I was wondering if a general heat gun would work in place of the hot air reflow.
Rating:
Samsung Power Switch Repair Fix Replacement Galaxy S2 t989 5 out of 5

Featured Video

How to Insulate Walls

Samsung Power Switch Repair Fix Replacement Galaxy S2 t989